Ways to install kaspersky 2021 | Activate kaspersky code online
Install Kaspersky with activation code – Kaspersky Security has the complete set of features that can protect you from harmful viruses and internet hackers, Kaspersky not only helps to protect your PC but also it can stable your computer speed and always notify you if there any suspicious activity.
How to setup and install kaspersky with activation code
To install & activate your Kaspersky Internet Security with an activation code you just need creating a Kaspersky account & then exchange your activation code inside your new account. Then download & run your program in your device.
- You can install Kaspersky product either by using the Kaspersky CD or downloading it from the Kaspersky official site – kaspersky.com/download
- Before downloading the Kaspersky software, you will be prompted to enter your email address for sending the Activation Code.
- After downloading the file, go to the Downloads folder and double-click the downloaded file to run the setup.
- Once the Kaspersky window pops-up, click on the Install button.
- When the User Account Control(UAC) window appears, click on the Yes button.
- The Kaspersky product will automatically detect the incompatible software and display it on the installation window.
- When you receive the installation completed message, click Finish.
- Under the Recommended section, mark the “Enable protection against ads to install only desired software and block additional installations” checkbox and click the Finish button.
Steps to activate kaspersky with activation code
- Sign in to My KASPERSKY.
- When you are set apart in, click Licenses at the greatly top.
- An once-over of every start kaspersky activation code anytime evaluated to your record will come in the new window.
Activation Process for Windows / MAC Computers
- Kindly check your Order Confirmation email and copy or make a note of the Product License Key.
- Now Open Kaspersky Internet Security Software.
- Make sure that the date is correct on your computer. If the system date is incorrect, fix it.
- Look at the right bottom corner of the Kaspersky Window. Click On Licence & Days remaining Link.
- Here just put the code which you have received with the order confirmation email.
- Now Click on Activate or Submit.
How to Install Kaspersky Antivirus on Windows?
- The first step is to double-click on the Antivirus file to begin the installation process.
- Tap the Run option in the Initial screen.
- Click the Continue option followed by the Install option.
- Enter the password in the User Account Control screen to delegate the permissions required.
- Wait patiently so that the installation process is complete.
- Highlight the checkbox available near the Start Kaspersky Anti-Virus option and tap the Finish button.
- Click the Continue option to explore the features available. Else, choose the Skip option.
- Enter the 20 digit activation code in the succeeding screen and select Activate.
- Click Finish in the Activation Completed Successfully screen.
- In the Main Window, select the Click Database Update option to upgrade your software for that you need to Install Kaspersky Antivirus with Activation Code.
How to Install Kaspersky Antivirus on Mac?
- Download the Kaspersky AntiVirus program on your system.
- The succeeding step is to go to the Downloads folder and Run the Installer.
- Double-click the Install Kaspersky Internet Security option in the Kaspersky Internet Security window.
- Read through the Network Statement and click the checkbox near the I Agree to Participate in Kaspersky Security Network.
- Also, ensure that you read the End User License agreement and tap the Install option.
- The proceeding step is to enter the username and password on the User Account. This will give permissions for the Antivirus program to be installed on your system.
- Wait for the installation to complete. Click the Activate option in the next window that appears.
- Specify the Activation Code in the box provided.
- You are all set to sue the Antivirus application.
How to Update Kaspersky Security?
- Updating the security in Kaspersky software is very easy if you follow the steps given below.
- Click the News icon in the Kaspersky Internet Security interface.
- Open the message that specifies the latest version of the Kaspersky Antivirus program.
- Tap the Download button and install it on your computer.
How to Renew Kaspersky Subscription?
- Renewing your license is very simple with Kaspersky.
- Open the Kaspersky program on your device.
- Tap the Renew button and follow the Install Kaspersky Antivirus with Activation Code guidelines displayed to renew the subscription.
How to Create Backup in Kaspersky?
- Make use of the following instructions to create a backup in the Kaspersky program.
- Choose the Backup and Restore option from the home screen.
- Click the Select Files to Back up. Select the types of files that you wish to backup from the Create Backup Copies of Files window.
- Choose a drive to back up your files.
- The succeeding step is to set a scheduled automated backup of the files.
- Mention the details required and tap the Next button.
- Click the checkbox near the Copy Kaspersky Restore Utility to Storage and select Next.
- Set up a password and give a name to the backup files.
- Select Next.
How to Remove Kaspersky Completely?
- Press the Windows and R key together and wait until the Run window appears.
- Key in appwiz.cpl in the window and press the Enter key.
- Choose the Kaspersky Internet Security software and then click the Change/Uninstall option.
- Tap the Remove option.
- Choose Complete Uninstall and select Next.
- Click on the Remove button and wait for a few minutes.
- Select the Yes option when asked to restart your computer.
- You can also make use of the Kaspersky Removal Tool to discard it.
Kaspersky Antivirus Troubleshooting
Kaspersky is a total security that prevents your system from virus and other threats. Sometimes, you may face problems while using it. Some of the common issues are discussed here. Go through the below topics to fix your issues on Kaspersky.
Safe money is not available in Kaspersky
To use the Safe Money feature, you should enable it. Before you activate the feature, ensure that Self-Defense is enabled. Otherwise, the Safe Money feature will be unavailable.
If the Self- Defense feature is disabled, do the following.
- Open the Kaspersky software on your computer.
- Go to Safe Money -> Enable Self-Defense.
- If this did not fix your problem, update your Anti-virus product or Install Kaspersky Antivirus with Activation Code.
Web pages are displayed incorrectly or fail to load after Kaspersky installed
- Open the Kaspersky product on your computer.
- Click Settings and select the Additional tab.
- From the right panel, choose Self-Defense.
- Click the check-box to disable the Self-Defense feature and select Continue.
- If the issue persists, uninstall the software and re-install it.
Components are disabled In Kaspersky
If you face this Kaspersky Antivirus Troubleshooting issue, do the following:
- Power on your computer and download the Kaspersky installer from the web.
- Ensure that you have set the activation code.
- Uninstall the existing Kaspersky Total Security from your computer.
- Now restart your PC.
- Run the Kaspersky installer you have downloaded and activate the product.
How to Fix “Run error
Failed to run Protected Browser: 0x80000221?
This error occurs due to modification of standard Windows libraries, or it appears when a custom Windows theme is applied. Perform the steps given below to solve the problem.
- Delete all the non-native Windows visual themes.
- On your computer, click Start and enter cmd in the Search box.
- Select Run as Administrator and enter the password if prompted.
- Click Allow and type DISM.exe/Online/Cleanup-image/Restorehealth.
- Now DISM uses Windows Update to fix the corruption.
“Critical system updates are not installed”
error when starting Safe Money
This error occurs if your computer’s OS is not updated. Kaspersky Total Security checks your OS for online banking. Go to the Safe Money tab on your product’s home screen and check if the Notify about operating system vulnerabilities option is enabled. If it is turned on, disable it and try using the security product. If the Kaspersky Antivirus Troubleshooting problem prevails, install latest OS updates by selecting Install Update.
Restore factory Default
- Launch the Kaspersky product on your computer.
- Go to the Settings tab and search Restore Settings.
- Click it and a Wizard’s welcome screen will appear.
- Select Next and choose either Restore All Settings or Restore only Specified Settings.
- After you select the restore method, click Next.
- Wait until the restore process completes and click the Finish button.